Friday, April 24, 2009

Dipes & Wipes!!

It may have taken a few hours - mostly remember how to grab the bobbin thread since I hadn't used my sewing machine in a while - but I accomplished my first Dipes & Wipes pouch tonite! The bag is big enough for about 3 diapers and a travel size of wipes along with a small tube of diaper cream if you wanted. On a later iteration, I'd like to make a matching changing pad so all you have to do is grab the bag and go to change the baby, but that's far off. It's not good enough to give as a gift yet (I'll just have to keep it until I have something to use it for) but it's exciting to finish a new project. Not much to write about it really, I just wanted to share some pictures:



1 comment:

  1. Cool, Katie...it looks good enough for a gift to me. What pattern did you use?

    ReplyDelete